Wednesday, June 25, 2014

DOORMAT HUMOUR

I love humour, from a small smile to 'laugh 'til you cry'.   I've read that it is what sets us apart from animals but there is a certain uniqueness to what each of us finds funny.   As someone who writes cozy mysteries and sweet romances, no one would be surprised that I don't care for crude humour.  As a pet owner I can relate to  dog and cat jokes so I often find them engaging.






I put the cat joke first so they wouldn't be offended.   But I'm probably more of a dog person:






This is probably as risque' as I would get:






I enjoy reading and writing about characters that have vulnerabilities and insecurities (don't we all!)








And because I've been on the receiving end of this type of message oh, too often, I could relate to this one and even smile:





No comments:

Post a Comment