Saturday, February 2, 2013

BLOG READERS


                                                                     



I'm pleased to be able to see where the readers of my blog reside and I thought I would share the locations with you.   The majority reside in the United States or Canada but the following countries are also represented:


                           Russia
                     France
                     Germany
                     Guatemala   
                     United Kingdom
                     South Korea
                  Netherlands
                  Poland
                  Germany
                  Denmark                  
                  Ukraine
                  South Korea
                  Malaysia
                  Lithuania
                  Brazil  



I'm happy you dropped in!



No comments:

Post a Comment