Sunday, June 3, 2012

Welcome

Welcome to my website/blog.   I'm a proud Indie writer and publisher and  I enjoy being part of the community of writers and readers.    I'm working my way up the learning curve in creating this space so there will be periodic changes as I increase my knowledge base.    My long term goal is to have my books available in different venues and formats but I would be remiss if I did not express thanks to Amazon which has made so much possible for independent writers.

At this time I have a number of projects on the go.    I am releasing my e-books, presently only available on Kindle through Amazon as softcover books with new covers.  I hope to have this process completed within the next few weeks.

I am also in the final editing stages of my new contemporary dystopic novel, When Bees Die and hope to have it ready for release in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment